New layout of Home Page...

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

MaxPower

Re: New layout of Home Page...

PostSat Jan 08, 2022 4:31 am

The headlines are back, and the recent transactions are back, meaning nothing has been subtracted, only added. I agree the horizontal scrolling is annoying but I just scroll right past it, pretty easy fix.

STEVENSTEFFANNI

PostSat Jan 08, 2022 8:07 pm

I must say after reading all this Im at a loss for words which is a good thing because it seems whatever opinion is expressed on here doesnt take long to become a personal attack to many players...Im beginnig to believe the Strat community is 3 things 1 a management who doesnt listen to the people who pay the bills for ideas for a better game and a management who doesnt know how or if the company can grow or survive { my opinion is once the over 55 crowd dies off or quits playing it game over for Strat anyway } 2 a large group of loyal life long players who think they are bigger and smarter than the game itself and want to act like they are part owners in this company and heaven forbid if any of the younger guys or new guys have an opinion that doesnt jive with theirs 3 New guys like me and the rest of the quiet guys who have played for years for the fun of it and arent interested in the drama that goes on here....so now let the name calling and bashing over my post begin!!!!!...lol

FrankieT

PostTue Jan 11, 2022 12:30 am

ha. maybe your post and the previous saved it from being locked.

kev

PostTue Jan 11, 2022 8:50 pm

Well, some things are back so this does illustrate the are listening and do care about the existing users. Things are what they are.

I am not sure those 3 buckets are people is entirely fair - I do believe there are some people here in this community that love the game and want to see it rebound to its prior glory. So naturally some changes feels like too little too late, or any change is not enough, or such and frustration surface - not out of change in itself but from what could have been. Those dreams often can never be satisfied yet they are the root of frustrations.

What is clear, there is a strong love for the game here. Question is how the heck do we convert that love into a bigger and better SOM experience here.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats