Player Re-Injury Poll

Moderator: Palmtana

Do you believe there is something in the game that we are not aware of regarding re-injuries?

YES
50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 48

• Author

egvrich

Player Re-Injury Poll

PostMon Oct 19, 2020 7:02 am

Simple question ...

Do you believe that this is something written into the code of the game that makes players more likely to get reinjured after coming back from an injury?

No arguments, explanations or justifications required. Just a yes or no answer.

goffchile

Re: Player Re-Injury Poll

PostMon Oct 19, 2020 11:09 am

Although I realize that many people may vote for yes for this, I guess if the answer to the question is "We think this is true"==then what? Our opinion does not make it true. What's the proposed course of action? Demand to see the code? Some sort of in depth statistical study of why we think this to be true? Not trying to be snarky, but I am really not sure what an opinion poll on something that is either factually true or not factually true will produce.

egvrich

Re: Player Re-Injury Poll

PostTue Oct 20, 2020 6:47 am

goffchile wrote:Although I realize that many people may vote for yes for this, I guess if the answer to the question is "We think this is true"==then what? Our opinion does not make it true. What's the proposed course of action? Demand to see the code? Some sort of in depth statistical study of why we think this to be true? Not trying to be snarky, but I am really not sure what an opinion poll on something that is either factually true or not factually true will produce.

It's called curiosity.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats