PC Live Draft/Mock Draft? Control all 12 teams?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

nels52

PC Live Draft/Mock Draft? Control all 12 teams?

PostFri Sep 18, 2020 5:41 pm

Hello!

I own 1985-2019 seasons on the PC game. (if anyone wants to game a format etc.)

I enjoy drafting leagues, controlling all 12 teams, with a salary cap of course. I've organized a player pool of all the ATG9 cards from 1985-2019 that I have as a PC roster and Excel databases. Last night I realized SOM 365 has Mock Drafts and even can link to a similar draft module from within the PC game, which I did. Upload the PC game's roster into the draft module, and then export the new team rosters back to the PC game whenthe draft is over. Sweet! That should save time for loading rosters, but especially for "running" a draft. (I've been running in Excel, crossing off players as they're drafted and putting them on one of 12 roster sheets in Excel, serpentine.)

So, the PC Live Draft will work great BUT it only lets you draft for one team? Are there any "commissioner" settings or best options to get something comparable where I can just control every team? I'd think this would be a big benefit for a lot of PC gamers as it's gotta often be solo and just for speed/efficiency, the system already seems so close! I would just open 12 different windows for each team, but this does not work...

I email strat asking if there's any way I can:
1. draft for multiple teams
2. Have ATG player salaries in the draft (maybe just 365 mock draft with custom '85-'19 set?)
3. Upload draft rosters back to PC game
~4. Quickly change "pool" (shuffle etc.) <---I'll probably do myself as I've been

Thoughts? Thanks all!

https://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/l ... eadmin/671

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats