Say What..

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

chaberlal

Re: no longer funny...thread HIJACKED start ur own post

PostSat Sep 19, 2020 7:52 pm

did you know that the family of Gordie Howe was actively involved in Amway... especially his wife Colleen...

freeman

Re: no longer funny...thread HIJACKED start ur own post

PostSun Sep 20, 2020 2:55 pm

I would have thought that AMAZON would have made Amway not viable. But it had 8 billion dollars in revenue in 2018. It's big in China! Not sure has it handled Covid, however.

coachprbb

Re: Say What...

PostMon Sep 21, 2020 9:07 am

Just realized that my dad tried to sell Amway back in the day for extra money...don't think it worked out that well, he was not a salesman, something that I inherited from him

freeman

Re: Say What...only FOOLS Inside

PostMon Sep 21, 2020 10:41 pm

You know...calling people fools is a bit much. You had a nice little story, it was appreciated, you got some love. It pretty much ran its course. Are you really that offended that people went off-topic after that? Good grief!

drfreeze49

PostTue Sep 22, 2020 2:39 am

freeman wrote:You know...calling people fools is a bit much. You had a nice little story, it was appreciated, you got some love. It pretty much ran its course. Are you really that offended that people went off-topic after that? Good grief!

Sorry your offended... Just thought the AMWAY... stuff was a little much... pretty much done with this board anyway... not like the old days...my original message was to show some insight into history... but some elected to make their own agenda... by the way did not call anyone a fool... I guess it was misunderstood...just was trying to state if you wanted to add to the thread then maybe... no further comments are required since this will be my last visit to this specific board...

gkhd11a

PostTue Sep 22, 2020 11:53 am

freeman wrote:You know...calling people fools is a bit much. You had a nice little story, it was appreciated, you got some love. It pretty much ran its course. Are you really that offended that people went off-topic after that? Good grief!

There is this ability to start a new thread. All you have to do is click a button, and you don't have to make the personal decisions that the thread ran it's course and its time for a new direction. Your take is really off and a leading indicator of why there is no board activity. I didn't see where anyone called people fools but in the dictionary I saw the definition: a person who lacks judgment or sense. I think that is perfectly appropriate here had it been used. You must be buying teams real soon.

freeman

Re: Say What..

PostTue Sep 22, 2020 6:28 pm

The reason the boards are quiet is because of the nonsense you just posted. Why do I need to deal with an idiot calling me a fool for no reason? It's not worth it. Yeah, going off-topic is some big offense...but personal insults are ok? Give me a break.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats