To tmfw30

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

scorehouse

To tmfw30

PostMon May 25, 2020 1:33 pm

the next new card add nomination poll opens Friday, June 5th. it would be helpful if we knew your choices in advance so we could avoid wasting our 1 and only nominations on an already to be included card. or the flipside, do you plan to wait a month or 2 until that process closes, then include your new additions? thanks

BC15NY

Re: To tmfw30

PostMon May 25, 2020 3:01 pm

scorehouse wrote:the next new card add nomination poll opens Friday, June 5th. it would be helpful if we knew your choices in advance so we could avoid wasting our 1 and only nominations on an already to be included card. or the flipside, do you plan to wait a month or 2 until that process closes, then include your new additions? thanks

Note: The 20.3 new card nominations will open on Monday June 1st.

Thanks,
Bill

scorehouse

PostMon May 25, 2020 5:38 pm

my bad. that's even sooner! so how long do you anticipate the process from Nom opening, then closing, until calculations and final approval? First week in July. i know nobody has a clue when they will actually be ready and added to ATG9. i'd guess anywhere from Thanksgiving till Christmas?

BC15NY

PostMon May 25, 2020 7:38 pm

scorehouse wrote:my bad. that's even sooner! so how long do you anticipate the process from Nom opening, then closing, until calculations and final approval? First week in July. i know nobody has a clue when they will actually be ready and added to ATG9. i'd guess anywhere from Thanksgiving till Christmas?

It will likely be somewhere around the 3rd week of June. There is a strong possibility that Strat will wait and combine the 20.3 and 20.4 cards together and add them all to the set in the 4th quarter. No complaints here, as we just got hundreds of new cards to digest with the launch of ATG9.

scorehouse

PostTue May 26, 2020 12:31 pm

i agree. i'm surprised at all the card suggestions for just 5 spots

tmfw30

PostTue May 26, 2020 4:49 pm

scorehouse wrote:the next new card add nomination poll opens Friday, June 5th. it would be helpful if we knew your choices in advance so we could avoid wasting our 1 and only nominations on an already to be included card. or the flipside, do you plan to wait a month or 2 until that process closes, then include your new additions? thanks

Thanks very much for that head's up!

I will set an objective to have my picks in by late Sunday night Pacific Time so people will know where their desired cards stand.

-matt

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats