Elitist bonehead of the day: Aaron Rodgers

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Hack Wilson

Elitist bonehead of the day: Aaron Rodgers

PostSat Mar 28, 2020 10:30 am

Aaron Rodgers had a private, chartered flight out of Peru, and he’s making such a big deal about getting out of there, compared to regular people who are getting really screwed during this virus crisis -- "quite the ordeal." Gimme a friggin' break: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/289 ... rture-peru

Re: Elitist bonehead of the day: Aaron Rodgers

PostSat Mar 28, 2020 11:12 am

On the bright side Drew Brees donated 5 mil to assorted groups in connection with the virus.

rolandzeut

PostSun Mar 29, 2020 1:05 am

and David Geffen made sure everyone knows that he's safe on his $590,000,000 yacht... phew! :twisted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -post.html

FrankieT

PostSun Mar 29, 2020 7:12 am

Tragic stories. I bet the next challenge for these poor blokes will be that the Geffen's yacht runs out of healthy butlers and Rodgers will find out there is no one to do his laundry. Oh the humanity.

Radagast Brown

PostSun Mar 29, 2020 10:06 pm

There are a lot of people doing fine and heroic deeds in this time. But yeah, Rogers and Geffen are whiny little beaches.

scorehouse

PostSun Mar 29, 2020 11:39 pm

A Doctor down the street from me contracted it. he runs corner emergency clinics/24 hour urgent cares and caught it there. his wife and children caught it from him. they are young and fit and so far everything is fine. mild fever and flu like symptoms. lethargic, aches, etc.. they r quarantined, so we've set up coolers in front of their house and we drop off food and meals. we communicate via a neighborhood group text. tomorrow will be day 4. fingers crossed.

LACEYBURNETTE

PostTue Mar 31, 2020 12:17 am

Scorehouse, I hope the doctor and his family recover. I don't know anyone yet who has come down with it. A 40-year-old woman I know went to Florida on spring break and posted a photo of herself drinking in a crowded bar. When I suggested that she may not have had the right perspective on the situation, she responded in a snarky fashion. And then when another person suggested she stay in Florida, she got angry. When she left Florida, she posted "Hey everybody, I'm coming back to the Midwest!" I guess she's OK. It's been about 10 days and I don't think she's got any symptoms. Still . . .

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats