Diamond Dope Problems ?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

DGF102052

Diamond Dope Problems ?

PostSat Nov 16, 2019 11:55 am

Warning: For those who use diamond dope be warned there are problems. I don't know who updates this database but I noticed some problems.
Although it could be a work in progress some new cards have not been added. This is a minor issue in my opinion as they can still be in the process of being added.

I have not checked the entire database but there are now player cards that have been there in the past but are now missing. One example is Clayton Kershaw 2016 is missing. There are others. Its takes me a good amount of time to compare old and new database and I am only maybe 20% done. Its a lot of work for me(I am slow) so I won't list the other cards.

I don't know who has access to this database and can add or delete player cards or change (incorrectly) player cards but for those of you who use it, be careful.

andycummings65

Re: Diamond Dope Problems ?

PostSat Nov 16, 2019 12:59 pm

I see that Kershaw's card is missing for that 2016 entry, though his correct stats are there. I'll have to delete him from the database and add him to fix that.
We are still adding players in from the newest card add. Some of the info is wrong, like Bonilla's salary, which was wrong on the Strat Excel file, will correct it later.

I'm adding cards per Adrian's instructions, but, for those who enjoy using DD, petition Strat to take it over.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats