Playoff futility ends! updated - Playoff futility returns!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

chris.sied@yahoo.com

Playoff futility ends! updated - Playoff futility returns!

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 6:09 pm

Update: Since I posted this, I have had 2 more ATG teams finish, and taken 2 more finals losses. That means I have now lost 11 of my last 12 ATG Finals appearances. Random chance would suggest I would do better, meaning my managing skills are only a hindrance to the success of my teams.

Original Post
I won a championship last night. Not a big deal, right? But this was my first championship in an ATG league since May 7, 2017! (although I did win three 20XX and two mystery leagues in there)

In between titles, I had 43 ATG teams, I made the playoffs 24 times, and I made the finals 9 times. And every time I made the playoffs, I managed to lose the last game of the season.

I know its not a big deal, but yes, I am celebrating this championship a little more than I normally might. And hoping my next one occurs sometime before September 2020.
Last edited by chris.sied@yahoo.com on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hittmens

Re: Playoff futility ends!

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 8:50 pm

congrats no :D one should have a streak like that. I have had some bad ones but not that bad

STEVE F

Re: Playoff futility ends!

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 pm

Congrats on ending your drought!

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats