New site launch??

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Salty

Re: New site launch??

PostMon Nov 05, 2018 1:44 pm

1) since 2013 that's FIVE YEARS, some new cards and a couple of minor cosmetic upgrades is not what most people would consider at all a 'better product'-- that's the same product with a 1% increase in card options. Is that better? I mean sure if you consider a slightly different red to be a major new Revlon lipstick a big improvement.

2)Have to disagree the game has gotten 'better'-- there have been zero game engine improvements-- let me say that once again- there have been ZERO game engine improvements, despite improvements in the computer game, so its not like they have to invent the code.

3)The price increase in your same style of truck from 2010 til now bares so little analogy to this.
A) the structure of a product being mainatained is quite different than that of the same but completely new one which relies on entirely new parts, even if they are exactly the same, which I suspect they are not.
B) It ignores the likelyhood that your new product contains a very different electronic system

C) It ignores the subsidies that were being given to encourage buying in 2010

D) It ignores the current tarriffs which drive up the price of a number of new parts

theres plenty more on that front, just dont want to waste the time with it.

4) WE ALL obviously agree that there is no customer service and very little since TSN.

and

5) One of the reasons things were ignored for so long is a few people saying they are satisfied with the product and that improvements arent important-- thats part of why we are here today as opposed to maybe, again maybe seeing a revitalized community.

STEVE F

PostMon Nov 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Hold your horses, "Sour Grapes". Here is letter I just received from support

Hi Steve,

We have refunded the $2 processing fee on all orders that were placed for 365 credits. This was in error with the launch of the new site.

Sincerely,
Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365
http://365.strat-o-matic.com

Salty

PostMon Nov 05, 2018 3:57 pm

if only the 2 dollar processing fee was even half the issue... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

george barnard

PostMon Nov 12, 2018 11:22 am

Just received an email (after an inquiry -- well, several inquiries) saying that the PayPal option should be back up this week.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats