League Directory...

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

drfreeze49

League Directory...

PostThu Sep 13, 2018 12:54 am

Please strat...clean up the league directory....dump those rookie leagues...leagues with only 1 or no teams waiting for a draft time in the past...plus leagues that have 0 entries...its time to clean up the mess...I have requested this via email several times...but maybe Garcia is looking here...yeah right

eveldrive

Re: League Directory...

PostThu Sep 13, 2018 9:18 am

I'll second that.
In addition, I recommend that if SOM wants to continue the Rookie Leagues, that it sets up a separate section for it, ie Open, Private, Rookie

drfreeze49

PostThu Sep 13, 2018 1:13 pm

eveldrive wrote:I'll second that.
In addition, I recommend that if SOM wants to continue the Rookie Leagues, that it sets up a separate section for it, ie Open, Private, Rookie

Great idea

visick

PostThu Sep 13, 2018 6:53 pm

And...

It would be nice to be able to filter the leagues.

ie. Set / Level / DH or No DH/ Salary Cap etc...

I'd like to be able to see what leagues are full with 1 click. Rather than scan down...

Palmtana

PostThu Sep 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Bugs me too. So FWIW I've copied this thread to the Wish List, Suggestions forum. This isn't the first time for this suggestion and unfortunately it probably won't be the last.

RiggoDrill

PostSat Sep 15, 2018 1:13 am

I doubt if they read these threads, but if you want them to clean out some leagues, I recommend sending email to support: 365support@strat-o-matic.com

They're typically pretty responsive when I inquire. Some months back, I send them a spreadsheet of all leagues with 0 or 1 team and asked them to delete the leagues (and for the leagues with one team, just pull the team out of the league). They deleted all the leagues with 0 teams, but left the ones with one team in them. Kinda stupid - some of those leagues have been on the page for literally years! :roll:

drfreeze49

PostSat Sep 15, 2018 2:20 am

RiggoDrill wrote:I doubt if they read these threads, but if you want them to clean out some leagues, I recommend sending email to support: 365support@strat-o-matic.com

They're typically pretty responsive when I inquire. Some months back, I send them a spreadsheet of all leagues with 0 or 1 team and asked them to delete the leagues (and for the leagues with one team, just pull the team out of the league). They deleted all the leagues with 0 teams, but left the ones with one team in them. Kinda stupid - some of those leagues have been on the page for literally years! :roll:

Actually I have sent two requests... one about a month ago and one recently... and like everything else nothing getting done

Salty

PostSun Sep 16, 2018 6:12 pm

c'mon, you guys just like to complain-- you know how hard everyone is working on making this game great again!!!
#MSGA!!! ;)

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats