Finally, Sixto Lezcano

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Hack Wilson

Finally, Sixto Lezcano

PostTue May 15, 2018 9:33 pm

I've had a chance to use Lezcano, as they're a lot of lefties in my division: http://365.strat-o-matic.com/team/1486678

He's doing OK, but the team is doing very well. Any other results?

I expect improvements from a card so awesome against lefties. By the way, he's currently the batting coach for the Danville Braves (the Braves' Rookie league affiliate). :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

egvrich

Re: Finally, Sixto Lezcano

PostWed May 16, 2018 7:33 am

Used him once and had great results (actually used him and Moises Alou both for the first time).

The card is insane. But price is high and I hate the thought of losing such a high priced player to a 15 game injury so I haven't done it since. Maybe I will now though.

ScumbyJr

PostWed May 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Hack Wilson wrote:I've had a chance to use Lezcano, as they're a lot of lefties in my division: http://365.strat-o-matic.com/team/1486678

He's doing OK, but the team is doing very well. Any other results?

I expect improvements from a card so awesome against lefties. By the way, he's currently the batting coach for the Danville Braves (the Braves' Rookie league affiliate). :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

He is great for platooning in high payroll leagues, but I can't recall ever seeing him used in $80M. For a little less price you can get lefty killers McCutcheon or the expensive Burks both a 3 game injury limit.

egvrich

PostThu May 17, 2018 12:32 pm

I actually did use him in an 80 Mill league. Put up really nice numbers.

Rosie2167

PostSat May 19, 2018 11:47 am

Hack Wilson wrote:

Who's the batting coach against righties?

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats