Need 1 for the central...

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Chuck1234

Need 1 for the central...

PostSun Nov 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Hello folks,
Delivery Boy needs 1 team for the central division in the 'Get In Here!' League. 120M DH, NO DRUGGIES! Those druggies include:

Mark McGwire
Barry Bonds
Manny Ramirez
Sammy Sosa
Roger Clemens
Andy Petite
A-Rod
Rafeal Palmeiro
Jason Giambi
Ken Caminiti
Ryan Braun
Juan Gonzalez
Matt Williams
ANNNDDDDDD...
Jose Canseco HAAA HAA HAAA...
So, they are banned....

Sorry, lots of HRs here... BUT we have a standard!
Waivers, advanced, 5% deadbeat drop only, and standard playing beating the Ranchers. :D :lol: :P

Password is 'here'. We only need 1 for the central because the pennant winners and wild card load up in the west, so those spots are accounted for.

Thanks...
Sincerely,
Delivery Boy...

Ragnarokpc

Re: Need 1 for the central...

PostWed Nov 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Looks like you guys filled. Good luck, folks!

ScumbyJr

PostThu Nov 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Chuck1234 wrote:Hello folks,
Delivery Boy needs 1 team for the central division in the 'Get In Here!' League. 120M DH, NO DRUGGIES! Those druggies include:

Mark McGwire
Barry Bonds
Manny Ramirez
Sammy Sosa
Roger Clemens
Andy Petite
A-Rod
Rafeal Palmeiro
Jason Giambi
Ken Caminiti
Ryan Braun
Juan Gonzalez
Matt Williams
ANNNDDDDDD...
Jose Canseco HAAA HAA HAAA...
So, they are banned....

Sorry, lots of HRs here... BUT we have a standard!
Waivers, advanced, 5% deadbeat drop only, and standard playing beating the Ranchers. :D :lol: :P

Password is 'here'. We only need 1 for the central because the pennant winners and wild card load up in the west, so those spots are accounted for.

Thanks...
Sincerely,
Delivery Boy...

Eric Gagne must be tossed too
How about the Pirates cocaine scandal addicts
Parker
Berra
Scurry
Milner
Lonnie Smith
Keith Hernandez
Jeffrey Leonard
Enos Cabell
Also Tim Raines and Roland Office

Chuck1234

PostSat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Wasn't aware of Eric Gagne used PEDS. Ya got me there.

In an ESPN story:
"Former Cy Young closer Eric Gagne alleges in his new biography that 80 percent of his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates were using performance-enhancing drugs.
Gagne, who set a major league record while converting 84 consecutive save chances, admits that he used human growth hormone over five cycles in a three-year period toward the end of his career.
"It was sufficient to ruin my health, tarnish my reputation and throw a shadow over the extraordinary performances of my career," Gagne says in the French-language book, titled "Game Over: The Story of Eric Gagne.
Gagne first admitted publicly to using HGH in 2010.
In the book, Gagne does not provide any names of players he says used PEDs. Baseball began stricter testing in the spring of 2006. Players are subject to HGH testing during spring training and in the offseason, but not during the season.
"I was intimately aware of the clubhouse in which I lived. I would say that 80 percent of the Dodgers players were consuming them," Gagne says in the book".

80% of the DODGERS??!! What the heck?? Not excusing the Pirates for cocaine which was sad, it looks like the old saying, "It's not cheating if ya don't get caught!" Can't believe the HGH use was isolated only to the Dodgers. Word gets around fast in the major leagues.

Sincerely,
Delivery Boy...

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats