Division Race Charts and Select All Button

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

george barnard

Division Race Charts and Select All Button

PostSat Nov 18, 2017 8:24 am

For some of you, the latest additions (division race charts & the select all button in the columns of Batters/Pitchers preference pages) might seem small potatoes compared with an overhaul of ATG 8 (morphing into ATG 9 in the process). But the select all button has been long requested and should help when choosing your settings. And despite the gadget-like quality of the division race charts, they are a touch of fun.

BC15NY

Re: Division Race Charts and Select All Button

PostSat Nov 18, 2017 5:07 pm

george barnard wrote:For some of you, the latest additions (division race charts & the select all button in the columns of Batters/Pitchers preference pages) might seem small potatoes compared with an overhaul of ATG 8 (morphing into ATG 9 in the process). But the select all button has been long requested and should help when choosing your settings. And despite the gadget-like quality of the division race charts, they are a touch of fun.

I like both additions. What I'd really like to see in the way of minor enhancements is Strat making the 'recently completed teams' section sortable by column, like the 'active teams' section is. Sorting by cap and ballpark would be big time-savers when reviewing old teams.

bkeat23

Re: Division Race Charts and Select All Button

PostSun Nov 19, 2017 7:26 pm

The graph is cool to check, I can see myself checking it a few times a season.
Don't think I'll use "check all" and will still check individual cards/player setting.

Would have loved separate settings for stealing 2nd, 3rd, and home,I suspect that code would click in more than a few times in every game.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats