Most RBIs, no homers, for a season?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

sdajr76

Re: Most RBIs, no homers, for a season?

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 1:36 am

yeah, i have been following this team for a while. so i noticed that they just started losing more often all of a sudden. my first thought was that old boogeyman "normalization".
-steven

The Last Druid

League message from mikejber before game 6

PostThu Oct 12, 2017 6:33 pm

of the semi's.

not impressed

To: Me
Date: Thursday, 10/12/2017 11:41am

wow, I expected more from a team that won 109 games. a paper tiger. at least I will beat you in front of your hometown fans.

And on my part, about what I expected from this class act...well okay perhaps that it is a bit of an overstatement. Generally, I have found that his cognitive abilities are well exemplified by this team's name, not to mention his erudite message which a first grader would probably get an F for submitting. I do feel badly that I have not managed to impress him, which of course was my only reason for joining this league in the first place.

I certainly don't mind friendly banter in league messages, and with friends, trash talking is even fun. Not so much though from this genius.

Salty

Re: Most RBIs, no homers, for a season?

PostFri Oct 13, 2017 1:38 am

I don't know mikeJber.

What I do know is that anyone who thinks that hal doesn't do a bunch of crap to even the best teams doesn't know the game or is just purposely being a distended and enflamed rectum.

Either way speaks poorly.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats