New League Forming - Race to the Bottom - need 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Treyomo

New League Forming - Race to the Bottom - need 1

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Coffeeholic discussed it earlier this month, and it got me itching to try this. So, without further adieu, I'd like to announce that the Race to the Bottom League is now open!

Here are the rules:
100M, 5% drop, waivers, no DH
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions
I have confirmed with SOM Support - credits will be awarded opposite - worst record receives 2 credits, 2nd worst receive one credit- rather than league winners

Now, we don't want a league full of nickel turds, so the roster rules are fairly simple:

All position players must be $2.5M or higher
All SPs must be $2.5M or higher
All RPs must be $1.5M or higher

This should provide plenty of roster flexibility, and little penalty for drop/adds, since you should have 25-40M available post-draft.

Any other brave souls care to give this a shot? I only ask two things:

1) Stay with the theme - if you are winning too much, don't surrender and pick up studs to rack up wins for your managerial record
2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
Last edited by Treyomo on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

doug_tucker10

Re: New League Forming - Race to the Bottom

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Coffeeholic discussed it earlier this month, and it got me itching to try this. So, without further adieu, I'd like to announce that the Race to the Bottom League is now open!

Here are the rules:
100M, 5/10/20 drop, waivers, no DH
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions
I have confirmed with SOM Support - credits will be awarded opposite - worst record receives 2 credits, 2nd worst receive one credit- rather than league winners

Now, we don't want a league full of nickel turds, so the roster rules are fairly simple:

This should provide plenty of roster flexibility, and little penalty for drop/adds, since you should have 25-40M available post-draft.

1) Stay with the theme - if you are winning too much, don't surrender and pick up studs to rack up wins for your managerial record
2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2) DougT
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

doug_tucker10

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm already a master at this without trying! :D

tmfw30

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Here are the rules:
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions

2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2) DougT
3)Tmfw30
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

gamiam

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Here are the rules:
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions

2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2) DougT
3)Tmfw30
4) Gamiam
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Davesodu

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Here are the rules:
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions

2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2) DougT
3)Tmfw30
4) davesodu
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)[/quote]

Treyomo

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Here are the rules:
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions

2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2) DougT
3)Tmfw30
4) gamian
5) davesodu
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)[/quote]

agabriel

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 4:48 pm

Here are the rules:
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions

2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2) DougT
3)Tmfw30
4) gamian
5) davesodu
6) agabriel
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Treyomo

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Thought this theme might appeal to some old-school managers. Welcome aboard, Adrian!

DGF102052

PostWed Nov 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Here are the rules:
Autodraft
No stadium restrictions

2) Be creative!

1) Treyomo
2) DougT
3)Tmfw30
4) gamian
5) davesodu
6) agabriel
7) dgf102052
8)
9)
10)
11)