Mark Teixeira?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rosie2167

Re: Mark Teixeira?

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Just checked the Card Discussions for NYY and Tex and no Teixeira, so he's a good one to add to the discussions. Please go add him into the team discussion of choice.

Rosie2167

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Valen wrote:This new process also dropped the ball in balance between pitching and hitting. 50 new cards and only something like 10 new pitchers.

Actually that was on purpose to see where the community landed without much mandating of quotas. Now that we have these cards (I'll call them the first 50) it will help us structure the discussion to fill gaps.

PATRICKCASSIDY

PostWed Aug 24, 2016 10:30 pm

except for the clutter when searching for players, maybe I am not seeing a need to drop players -I know I was a little flustered in the earlier versions when a player from a previous version could not be found, and enjoy having a lot of them restored.

by all means, let's get Teixiera, but unless there is some execution performance issue or storage capacity issue which is created or aggravated by the volume of players... (and geepers, should there really be any of those? ) I think we should be only adding players, not dropping any.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats