New Player Adds:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

drfreeze49

New Player Adds:

PostThu May 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Curious...when do we think new players will be added again???????????????????????????????I thought every couple of months.................

george barnard

Re: New Player Adds:

PostThu May 26, 2016 5:05 pm

I was just going to post something similar myself. Let's get some traction on this!

paolocosmo

PostFri May 27, 2016 11:17 am

In addition, we should be able to see the cards BEFORE we vote on them!

visick

PostFri May 27, 2016 12:21 pm

At the current rate...

We'll get new cards in 2017

Valen

PostFri May 27, 2016 2:00 pm

I have stopped expecting new cards on any regular basis. When I see a post from strat discussing a new set being added then I take notice. Even then though it is usually a couple months so I participate in whatever polls and discussions there are but do not get excited about the possibility until I actually see them added.

mike4169

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 5:24 pm

They are pretty much giving up on ATG I guess. Two additions in pretty much a year and the one before last was a franchise. So 20 new cards in an entire year. Pathetic. I've been riding my winnings for months now but I'm down to two credits and none of my current teams are going to win anything so it will finally be the end for me. I would have continued buying $80 packs if they just added cards every once in a while. It's pretty clear they do not care about our money though. The market is there however so maybe someone could create their own site and call it "we actually like your business O matic"

PATRICKCASSIDY

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 10:36 pm

no new cards until we all buy HAL's biography...

mike4169

PostThu Jun 02, 2016 8:50 am

PATRICKCASSIDY wrote:no new cards until we all buy HAL's biography...

Lol fair

The Last Druid

PostThu Jun 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Forget an update, we're past due for ATG 9. At this point, I don't even really care. Leagues take forever to fill, Nev is gone, Friday night cap-free live drafts no longer happen. And blog boy continues to toss out absolutely insipid blogs about the most basic parts of the game that a four year old with ADHD could master on his own in a few weeks, while blithely ignoring past promises regarding regular updates.

If SOM were a publicly traded company there would be a shareholder revolt. As it is, one can only vote with one's pocketbook and I do, running about 25% of the teams that I used to and that much only because of Andy's Alternative History leagues.

Salty

PostFri Jun 03, 2016 5:29 pm

The Last Druid wrote:Forget an update, we're past due for ATG 9. At this point, I don't even really care. Leagues take forever to fill, Nev is gone, Friday night cap-free live drafts no longer happen. And blog boy continues to toss out absolutely insipid blogs about the most basic parts of the game that a four year old with ADHD could master on his own in a few weeks, while blithely ignoring past promises regarding regular updates.

If SOM were a publicly traded company there would be a shareholder revolt. As it is, one can only vote with one's pocketbook and I do, running about 25% of the teams that I used to and that much only because of Andy's Alternative History leagues.

To be honest am on the verge of quitting myself. Am playing one or two teams max now.

Seeing no evidence that anyone gives the slightest care what customers want.

Have a few credits to use up-- and then will make a decision about permanently quitting.

Im sure all of this 'might' equal up to a sudden panicked announcement about a new card or new idea coming in 6 months-- very time I read a blog that avoids talking about anything but the most perfunctory stuff feel quite annoyed.
Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats