My friend, Private Jet Mama's Boys

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

andycummings65

Re: My friend, Private Jet Mama's Boys

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Yes, he probably did. Kev's teams were always competitive. When I started the Alternate History Leagues a few years ago, he really embraced those and was the most active (and usually the winningest) manager.

PJ Axelsson

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm

DAMMIT!!!!

To: Me
Date: Saturday, 12/01/2007 4:12am

That makes TEN one run losses already:(

Thanks buddy :)

PJMB

Dug up from a past league. Note the time he sent it. This was a good league, with DocFreeze, Pokey2776, PJMB, TheLastDruid, DJmacb, rogcloser, tkl33, docx, CATom, Nevdully, Minoso Express, and myself. Somehow my greyhounds came out on top.

http://365.strat-o-matic.com/league/15100

Too many memories to go further, but boy does this sting. Life's all too full of these losses lately. Gonna enjoy my family and kids more and more...and play more strat to remember Kev!

:)

Treyomo

PostWed Aug 24, 2016 9:24 am

Great competitor and great guy. As with PJ, I was in many leagues with him back in the 2am frenzy days, and had many live drafts with Kevin, PJ, and Munich Man (Rick) where Kev would somehow always weasel my next pick about two slots ahead of me. As we speak, he's probably weaseling his way into St. Peter's slot, leaving Ol' Pete sitting there wondering what happened....

andycummings65

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 10:41 am

Here is a gofundme link created a few months ago by Kevin's younger brother and sister. It appears to have been created to help Kev with medical bills, as well as to help provide for his teenage son. I don't know anything about gofundme, but I will provide the link if anyone is interested in helping or finding more information.

https://www.gofundme.com/xurt5pj8

bigbadboog

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Andy, thanks for this info. I tried to donate but the site stated they were not yet prepared, even though it shows other donations. I will continue to try.

chunga1

PostSat Aug 27, 2016 7:29 am

Sad news indeed.....
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats