Garcia's blog

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

mighty moose

Re: Garcia's blog

PostFri Jan 29, 2016 3:58 pm

But hey, they were extremely fast to add the "Buy more team credits" under the your account dropdown. :lol:

rolandzeut

PostFri Jan 29, 2016 5:37 pm

STEVE F wrote:Also, why can't we see pitcher's steal, run, bunt and H&R ratings? Might that be a good spot to display these?

Yes!! & here's an easy one...how about "holds", they're counted in the box scores....!!

STEVE F

PostFri Jan 29, 2016 5:52 pm

rolandzeut wrote:
STEVE F wrote:Also, why can't we see pitcher's steal, run, bunt and H&R ratings? Might that be a good spot to display these?

Yes!! & here's an easy one...how about "holds", they're counted in the box scores....!!

Yep , I'd welcome holds as well

Salty

PostFri Jan 29, 2016 6:51 pm

lanier64 wrote:I'm so damn angry about the lack of any customer service I just can't let this go. With regard to the statement about pitchers fielding stats.

Simulated Fielding Stats

(This pitchers section is under construction; pardon our dust while we figure out the best to present the relatively few fielding stats we have for pitchers...)

How hard is it just publish their fielding stats!!!! They publish the stats for position players on the bench who might only get a half a dozen chances all year. Why is it so damn difficult for pitchers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.
Its not even about how much I want these stats, its just about actually doing what you say.

Maxie Minoso

PostSat Jan 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Maybe, just maybe, the delay in providing the new cards is because they are repricing based on demand. I can only hope.

Maxie

Salty

PostSat Jan 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Maxie Minoso wrote:Maybe, just maybe, the delay in providing the new cards is because they are repricing based on demand. I can only hope.

Maxie

Cant imagine.

I suggested on another thread that when they mess up/unwarranted delay, it would be appropriate to attempt something to make it up to the customers.

In this case my suggestion was to add all 40 cards plus do another one in Feb.

Its not that difficult of a concept, that I think most good businesses follow.

mike4169

PostSat Jan 30, 2016 1:11 pm

It's all a joke at this point. For how long it's taking they could have added the card I requested. One more credit left as long as I do not win anything (odds are I won't obviously) and then I'm done having hope for this product.

The Last Druid

PostSat Jan 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Re the pardon our dust portion of the stats: I'd like to see doubles, triples hit against pitchers along with homeruns. I'd also like BA, OBP, SLG pct and OPS stats for pitchers as well in the pardon our dust area, gives a very useful snapshot of pitcher effectiveness that there is currently no equivalent for. And let's not forget, that dust has been settling for 3+ years now.

Salty

PostSat Jan 30, 2016 6:50 pm

The Last Druid wrote:Re the pardon our dust portion of the stats: I'd like to see doubles, triples hit against pitchers along with homeruns. I'd also like BA, OBP, SLG pct and OPS stats for pitchers as well in the pardon our dust area, gives a very useful snapshot of pitcher effectiveness that there is currently no equivalent for. And let's not forget, that dust has been settling for 3+ years now.

The first few card additions came at almost regular 2 month intervals, and that along with the loosening of the darth-vader like vice grip on the forums, plus the long awaited (for some) manger (yes I meant manger) ratings prompted the idea that perhaps a few things had changed for the better.

Now we've taken at least one step backwards again, perhaps more due to the lack of responsiveness that we are seeing.

Valen

PostTue Feb 02, 2016 12:33 pm

What started as anticipation/excitement for some of the new cards is slowly morphing to apathy. Nearing a point where I do not care if new cards are added or not. How many times can one check back in to see if the new cards are available before just flat getting bored with the activity.
PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats