I miss the good 'ole days when...

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

egvrich

Re: I miss the good 'ole days when...

PostTue Apr 20, 2021 7:46 pm

honestiago wrote:Strat responded. Said will be investigating the matter. Wish I’d kept a running total of every instance this guy pulled this crap. He needs to go.

It's been going on for quite a while. At least a year or two I seem to think.

Radagast Brown

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 12:10 am

That's pretty racist, but it's not that offensive. It's more ignorant , immature and stupid than anything...

I love the guys who complain about politics,..... right after trashing Colin Kaepernick or MLB for standing up for what is right or for exercising their first amendment rights.

How about that guy who claims he's a "Libertarian", but says MLB shouldn't be able to have the ALL-STAR game where it wants? .... I wish I could buy him a dictionary for his birthday.

honestiago

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Radagast Brown wrote:I love the guys who complain about politics,..... right after trashing Colin Kaepernick or MLB for standing up for what is right or for exercising their first amendment rights.

How about that guy who claims he's a "Libertarian", but says MLB shouldn't be able to have the ALL-STAR game where it wants? .... I wish I could buy him a dictionary for his birthday.

Without a doubt.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats