Help with Diamonddope

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

andycummings65

  • Posts: 9675
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostThu Feb 18, 2021 12:11 pm

austinmdavidson wrote:Well, here they are: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... nfpJAbudw/

Hope it's not too tedious. Thank you for your service o7

Thanks, it takes about 30 seconds to update, so not too bad. And I'm snowed/iced in for next few days anyway!

Thanks for the compilation, Austin, this will make it much easier!
'
**UPDATE: made it through the K's today
Offline

centerfielder17

  • Posts: 790
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 5:29 pm

Andy,

Noticed that the Seminick and Dallas Green cards are way off in the pool section of Dope. If you pull the card reader, they look right.
Offline

centerfielder17

  • Posts: 790
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 5:41 pm

Wow, there are multiple problems with the pool data in Dope. I ran Vet's 75 and, in addition to Seminick and Green, I can also see that Andy Karl, Bob J miller and Candini are way off , too. Maybe more.....
Offline

centerfielder17

  • Posts: 790
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 5:44 pm

centerfielder17 wrote:Wow, there are multiple problems with the pool data in Dope. I ran Vet's 75 and, in addition to Seminick and Green, I can also see that Andy Karl, Bob J miller and Candini are way off , too. Maybe more.....


Sorry Andy, looks like I am late to the party. I see that there is already a spreadsheet.

Good luck! Anything we can do to help?
Offline

andycummings65

  • Posts: 9675
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm

centerfielder17 wrote:
centerfielder17 wrote:Wow, there are multiple problems with the pool data in Dope. I ran Vet's 75 and, in addition to Seminick and Green, I can also see that Andy Karl, Bob J miller and Candini are way off , too. Maybe more.....


Sorry Andy, looks like I am late to the party. I see that there is already a spreadsheet.

Good luck! Anything we can do to help?


I'll finish the list of hitters Austin has given me, then I'll see what's up with the pitchers.
Offline

andycummings65

  • Posts: 9675
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostFri Feb 19, 2021 8:29 pm

austinmdavidson, check your Private Messages, please.
Offline

agabriel

  • Posts: 279
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostTue Feb 23, 2021 3:47 pm

At this point, I would expect the lineups and pool to be in alignment with the card reader. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks for Doping!
Offline

Valen

  • Posts: 2497
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostThu Feb 25, 2021 11:48 pm

Are yall finding these discrepancies through comparing card images with diamonddope data or some other means?
Offline

andycummings65

  • Posts: 9675
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: Help with Diamonddope

PostFri Feb 26, 2021 12:03 am

Valen wrote:Are yall finding these discrepancies through comparing card images with diamonddope data or some other means?


They should be corrected now. The discrepancies were between the DD card reader feature and the DD lineups and pool features.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests