Petition: Transparency and open communication

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Palanion

Petition: Transparency and open communication

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Hello, SOM Online community,

Please sign my petition. I am asking Strat-O-Matic to engage in a more open discussion with its community. I am asking that Strat-O-Matic be more transparent with its information, to provide their insight and replies to the WHOLE community and not just to each individual who emails them directly. When one member has a problem with the game and emails the support group, the odds are strong that there are many others with the same problem/question. Answering one person does not help the game or community as a whole, when informing the whole community is more efficient and effective. I am asking Strat-O-Matic to define "destructive" so that the community knows EXACTLY where the line is so as not to cross it (unless wanting to of course). To me, the most destructive thing that has occurred to the game and the community is Strat-O-Matic's closed communication, customer-unfriendly approach that has driven vital, active game players away. I am asking Strat-O-Matic to "make things right," finally.
Once I have at least 200 registered users on this petition, I will send this to Strat-O-Matic via email and USPS mail attn Hal Richman and attn Bernie Hou.
And, if I receive a warning from SOM that THIS thread is destructive, then I will leave SOM Online for good.

Please go to THIS THREAD to sign the petition:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=885
Wanna play Strat face-to-face in a tournament? Ask me about the 3rd Annual New Hampshire Strat Tourney taking place in April of 2015.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx