Alert's to Strat Staff as to card mistakes

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: Alert's to Strat Staff as to card mistakes

PostWed Mar 20, 2024 7:11 pm

ggyuppie wrote:How hard would it be to make it a commissioner option to limit AB's (total and/or splits) and make the cards accurately reflect split chances for small sample sizes (i.e. '23 Reese McGuire as mentioned above)?

For example, when setting up the league, usage could be limited to 100% of actual, it could be 133% of actual, whatever the league wants to do, or not limited for those that want the exploitation of tiny samples to be a thing in their league.

This is exactly what they do on a competing platform with which I'm familiar. There, a player's hitting/pitching abilities get degraded meaningfully (to below replacement value) when they "pumpkin" - which is how they refer to exceeding usage limits.

I’m not a coder, but it’s probably not that difficult. That said I’d have zero interest in that type of league personally. Not why I play this game. YMMV of course.

geekor

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 1:30 am

I just wish they would fix the css on the mobile site

Palmtana

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 10:06 am

tcochran

PostFri Mar 22, 2024 9:58 am

ggyuppie wrote:This is exactly what they do on a competing platform with which I'm familiar. There, a player's hitting/pitching abilities get degraded meaningfully (to below replacement value) when they "pumpkin" - which is how they refer to exceeding usage limits.

Which competing platform is that?
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx