Want to join a password league

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Hal-Richman

Want to join a password league

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Anyone know how I can option a password to join a league with 11 owners?

Kind of new to this all, but not bad at it (365 daily)

barrmorris

Re: Want to join a password league

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 12:35 pm

Private leagues - the one's with passwords (entry codes) are often intended for a specific group of people so you wouldn't be allowed in - (I guess you could message the commissioner to find out). Sometimes commissioners will post the entry codes in these forums if they are looking to fill a league.

Right now, I see one league with 11 owners in it - it is round 3 of the Daily Tournament. It's waiting for a specific person, but keep an eye on the Daily forum to see if the tournament commissioner opens it to fillers.

jgmadigan

PostSun Jul 09, 2023 4:01 pm

I have a related question. I have been a commissioner for a private league of friends where we have only done live drafts. The group has decided to an auto list draft next, which some of us have done in public leagues and some haven't. I will set this up by setting up my own auto list draft card, creating the league, and then send out the invites to the group.

Question: For the rest of the group to sign up, they would just set up their draft card with the right budget amount the same way as if they were doing a public league, but then we they join, they join the private league, correct? They can start setting up their draft cards now even though the private league hasn't been set up with the invite yet, and then hit join once the league is created? Am I thinking about this right?

Just doublechecking since I've done auto draft before but never as a private league commissioner. Thx.

Palmtana

PostSun Jul 09, 2023 4:40 pm

You have it right. You make your team first and then on your Team page click: Creating a private league? Click here.
As I recall the next page is the Let's Go Draft page. Then, for some reason you're made to click Ready Team for Draft again. Eventually you'll get to the page where you can set the league settings and enter emails for invites.

The league members can make their team anytime. After they receive the invite they enter the 5 letter code into the box on the Team page labeled: Have an invite code to a private league? Enter it here:

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx