New manager needed for perpetual league **NOW FILLED**

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

cribegenie

New manager needed for perpetual league **NOW FILLED**

PostSat Apr 15, 2023 7:36 am

I'm looking for a manager for a team in a perpetual 12-team league. The league goes from the 2007 season through to the most current available season when we get there. As of now, we're on the 2008 season and drafting for the 2009 season. It's a marathon but a fun one with committed managers that are tough to beat. If you join you will inherit an existing team that I'm drafting for. The nature of the league is to make every season competitive by using a draft system that forces player movement from season to season. Look below to see how our draft process works.

At game 142 of each season we will start the draft process for the next season.

The draft process consists of 4 rounds before we go into the auto draft.

Round 1 - each team submits 3 keepers
Round 2 - free agent/steal round (in order from last to first as of game 142 - tie breakers decided by run differential then head to head)
Round 3 - free agent/steal round (in order from last to first as of game 142 - tie breakers decided by run differential then head to head)
Round 4 - each team submits 2 keepers

The free agent/steal rounds allows you to pick any player that hasn’t already been kept or stolen. A manager can’t have more than 2 players stolen from their roster.

I will post the draft progress after each round.

After all is said and done each manager will have 7 guys going into the auto draft. You will list these players last in your list.

We have a $100M cap. 24 man roster until 2018 and beyond where we will require a 25 man roster. DH rules apply. Regular sets only going forward. We’ll play with waivers 2 days after the draft and there will be the 5, 10, 20 drop rule.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Mike
Last edited by cribegenie on Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eddie E

Re: New manager needed for perpetual league

PostSat Apr 15, 2023 11:03 am

Is there a link?

cribegenie

PostSat Apr 15, 2023 6:11 pm

Jump in and I'll let you know what guys you have to keep. As of now you have Greinke, Sabathia, Carlos Gonzales, and Justin Morneau. There's still 1 steal and 2 keepers to go in the draft. If you get in then the messaging should work and I'll post the draft process for you so you can pick your next 3 guys before the auto draft to fill out the rest of your team.

I hope to see you jump in. It's a fun league with good guys.

Cheers,

Mike
Last edited by cribegenie on Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eddie E

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 6:06 am

OK, I am in as the Philadelphia Phillies

cribegenie

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 6:49 am

Nice. Welcome to the league! I’ll message you with the draft update and you can make the next picks through this chat and I’ll post them after you make them. I suspect the draft should be done either today or tomorrow.

Cheers Eddie

cribegenie

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 8:17 am

Let me know if you got the messages I sent you in the league

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx