David Hensley

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Jerlins

Re: David Hensley

PostSat Apr 01, 2023 2:14 pm

I have to agree with those using unleashed in keeper leagues. I went from a rebuilding year to instant contender as I able to select him in one of them. Honestly, I feel kinda dirty about it. I'm in 4 KLs, 3 of which use unleashed. While most will argue that it keeps most teams competitive year in and year out, and while that's a good thing, I still like the fact that if you build a strong foundation, you can be competitive without the gimmick.

Palmtana

Re: David Hensley

PostTue Apr 11, 2023 2:13 am

I asked SOM about Hensley. A bit of an oops on their part as it turns out:

Regarding David Hensley: it looks like it was an oversight to leave him in. The only general explanation I can give is that over the last few years, for whatever reason, we at 365 have been given card data for hitters who had even 1 plate appearance, when previously there was an automatically imposed cut-off. This means we have to apply more of our judgement when considering whether to include/exclude cards, and when it comes to the Unleashed set, our general philosophy is to lean towards being inclusive, as that's the point of the set. Perhaps including Hensley qualifies as having been more inclusive than we should have been. In any case, it's unfortunately not possible for us to remove a card after it's been released with a player set.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx