Managerial Records - not counting our playoff teams

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Radagast Brown

Managerial Records - not counting our playoff teams

PostFri May 27, 2022 9:22 pm

It looks like they stopped adding up our playoff teams a few months ago. If you click on your name you will see for instance 149 playoff teams, but when you look at our lifetime records the total number of playoff teams is far lower than the actual number.

This discrepancy used to be accounted for because it wouldn't show the playoff teams down below until the playoffs were over. But now they aren't adding on to our total anymore even when the playoffs end.. It's probably been happening for months.

Palmtana

Re: Managerial Records - not counting our playoff teams

PostFri May 27, 2022 11:26 pm

I may understand what you are saying. Do you mean that the number of "Playoffs" credited under the gold, silver or bronze chalices is different from "Total Playoffs" under the green banner? If so, SOM may or may not read these forums so let them know your discovery:

365support@strat-o-matic.com

jjii66

PostSat May 28, 2022 11:50 am

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that I was missing several teams and two championships. Just checked again out of curiosity, and I've lost a couple more teams and another championship. I'll be down to zero before too long!

Radagast Brown

PostSun May 29, 2022 3:07 pm

Yes, to all of the above. Something is wrong with the managerial records. It's not keeping track of our playoff and championship teams anymore.

Radagast Brown

PostTue May 31, 2022 1:49 am

They fixed mine and a lot of others. Hopefully they can restore all the teams. Great job!

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx