Need 1 for N.L.-Player Only Live Draft League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Al Hogg

Need 1 for N.L.-Player Only Live Draft League

PostFri May 27, 2022 12:38 am

We're looking for one person to serve as a replacement in a group that each year does three live draft leagues using the cards from the most recent season:

- A $100 million league with NL and AL players
- An $80 million league with NL players only
- An $80 million league with AL players only

Right now we've got 11 signed up for the 2021 NL-player only league. We've got one league member who said he would re-join, but never submitted his team.

In all likelihood, this will be our last ever no-DH league. In addition to picking 25 players, we draft a unique stadium. (In this case, it must be an NL ballpark.)

We use Strat-o-Matic's live draft system with three-hour time limits per pick, with the clock enforced between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. Eastern time. I will pause the draft during the first round and if people let me know ahead of time that they will have difficulty making a pick during certain time periods. Generally once we get through the first round the draft moves pretty fast. The most recent ones we've gotten done in about a week. (Obviously it helps when people queue up picks and let the mechanism pick for them when they are away.)

If interested, let me know on the Individual League thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=651506

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx