This should be interesting

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Tsballgame09

This should be interesting

PostSun May 08, 2022 1:45 pm

I would invite all to watch the next 13 games in this league.

https://365.strat-o-matic.com/league/459993

Its a group of 9 friends who have been doing various leagues over the last 2 years, because its only 9 guys we generally have three "robot' teams provided by strat-online.

Now we have had guys complain when the BOT teams do too well, I personally do not think there is any conspiracy going on here, but you could say it is bad business for Strat if a BOT team does too well, however if its truly a random draft and remember BOT teams cannot make moves during the season, then let the chips fall where they may.

However in this league we had one of the BOT teams draft unorthodox to say the least and it is doing very well "Ultrons" is team name and they are in our central division, however they only drafted one SS for some crazy reason and that SS is now down for the next 13 games.

I am very curious to see how this plays out, if anyone has played Strat and rolled dice, you will know how important a SS1 is...whether basic or advanced. Here is a situation where you will have a pitchers card literally turn upside down with an automatic hit on it....would imagine a SS5 E65 would literally give the pitcher two extra hits against them.

I invite all to examine this team and see how this plays out.....if you are interested...enjoy :)

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx