A new record for me

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

STEVENSTEFFANNI

A new record for me

PostSat Apr 30, 2022 5:35 am

https://365.strat-o-matic.com/team/1674502 this is definately a real downer for me when it comes to playing this game...this team is one of my best ever yet it has underperformed like no other...just had one of my best teans loose in the semifinal thanks to dumbass hal injuring 1B Adcock for 10 gms in game 3 and CF Gaston for 3 gms in game 4.....the way injuries are done is my biggest pet peeve..all these guys with less than 300 ABs playing a full season and pitchers never getting hurt is rediculous...there is enough "luck" involved as there is without adding the element "of unluck" to a well put together team

toronto50

Re: A new record for me

PostSat Apr 30, 2022 8:33 pm

115 errors
200 plus plays not made by a sub average defence with average arms?

best RP is pitching same amount of innings as the cheap rp

maybe mix in 2/3 high ratio leftie bats who destroy all the righities u will face

STEVENSTEFFANNI

PostSun May 01, 2022 5:01 am

my post is about the 4 injuries at one time and the low averages of all the regulars...in all my 20 something teams I've only had 1 pitcher miss a game and it was a reliever...the injuries in this game are ridiculous and to lose games because Hal decides to fk you instead of the guy with half the roster of part time players as starters is bullshit

Radagast Brown

PostMon May 02, 2022 10:33 pm

Which is why we should have to carry a minimum of 28 players.

Radagast Brown

PostMon May 02, 2022 10:37 pm

Your 4 SPs should be pitching 95% of your innings. It's what everyone does in ATG9.

They really screwed this game up.
Super relievers are bad, but 4 guys pitching 95% of your innings is good?? Why not just carry 4 pitchers only?

I thought this was supposed to be the most realistic GM/ Managerial experience? When they took away control of the bullpens and raised the price of relievers they ruined the game. And by realistic, I don't mean exactly realistic statistics, I MEAN REALISTIC CONTROL OVER THE TEAM LIKE A MANAGER AND A GM WOULD HAVE.

Until people complain about the tiny rosters, the mash unit teams and the SUPER STARTERS with NO CONTROL OVER THE BULLPEN THIS FORMAT IS GOING TO SUCK, MASSIVELY. I mostly just play the Daily Game, The Mystery Game, and the retro sets, including ATG8. PEACE OUT

Tsballgame09

PostMon May 09, 2022 12:18 pm

agree with Mr. Brown

I only do retro sets, its still a high percent in SP's and you can super relieve in many of the leagues...but I would say from experience that you need 6 functioning pitchers on your staff in the retros'

the retros just feel less like all-star teams with 4 ace starters eating up the innings.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx