You Gotta Believe league question

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

John Unrein

You Gotta Believe league question

PostFri Apr 15, 2022 10:24 pm

Joined You Gotta Believe league that is 2021 league with live draft and standard budget. League filled yesterday but commissioner is nowhere to be found. We can't start without the commissioner go-ahead. I informed strat earlier but have not heard back. Any thoughts on how to proceed?

Radagast Brown

Re: You Gotta Believe league question

PostSat Apr 16, 2022 7:15 am

It's a little late now, but I try not to commit to a league who doesn't even have the decency to let you know when the draft is.

SP0RTSGEEK52

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 7:11 pm

John, I had a team in the same league and also got frustrated with not receiving communication on the draft date and time. After contacting 365 Support, they released my team from the league and I am now free to select a different league to join. Hope that they were able to help you out. - Jeff

lapishotpot

PostThu Feb 29, 2024 3:23 am

This mistake did not just happen once. I feel really disappointedbasketball stars with their lack of professionalism.

evawillms

PostThu Mar 07, 2024 8:34 am

SP0RTSGEEK52 wrote:John, I had a team in the same league and also got frustrated with not receiving communication on the draft date and time. After contacting 365 Support, they released my team from the league and I am now free to select a different league to join. Hope that they were able to help you out. - Jeff

Any thoughts on how to proceed? Run 3

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx