Anyone know what's up with SOMWORLD?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rant

PostTue Dec 21, 2021 12:35 pm

Pretty sparse over on somworld.com, and links are going to the wrong places. I'm wondering if anyone knows about the folks who run it. I'm guessing they've lost some capacity.

the ghost of roger maris

Re: Anyone know what's up with SOMWORLD?

PostThu Dec 23, 2021 10:24 am

a few days ago (a week? time has little meaning anymore) there was a note that the dude had Hepatitis...
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

Ninersphan

PostMon Jan 03, 2022 2:41 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:a few days ago (a week? time has little meaning anymore) there was a note that the dude had Hepatitis...

Don't know who that was in reference too, but the site is owned/run by a woman. ;)

Eddie E

PostTue Jan 04, 2022 5:24 am

Laurie Berry posted on Facebook that Will K. had health issues for the past 10 months and aplogized for the sparse content but said things should be improving shortly.

Rant

PostTue Jan 04, 2022 11:49 am

Thanks for the intel; I hadn't joined over on FB. Glad to hear everyone is on the mend.

pjcoff

PostThu Jan 06, 2022 9:58 pm

They are three person team. Will K was ill. The other two could not pick up the slack unfortunately. I believe Will provides all the analysis and the other two simply add color commentary. They are months behind on their content. I understand there is a health issue, but customers did pay money for content, in which there is none to minimal. It is not a good situation. I have no recourse to get my money back since it was through paypal. Hopefully they extend my subscription and catch up getting their product out.
Regards,
PubCrawlers

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx