2020i franchise league

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

rustystaub

2020i franchise league

PostMon Apr 05, 2021 4:56 pm

Description:
Choose one of the following franchise pairs (check to be sure not already taken). Draft only players from those two rosters and the rest will be your "farm system" for the whole season. Trading will be allowed but that is the only way you may acquire a non franchise roster player. There will be no waiver period or "frenzy" for obvious reason, unless it's a trade frenzy. Use the place name as given below (can expand abbreviations) so everyone can see what franchises are already taken. The team name is up to you, but please keep it classy.

As of this post:

TAKEN: New York (Mets/Yankees), LA (Dodgers/Angels), Southwest (DBacks/Padres), Ohio (Reds/Indians)

REMAINING: Chesapeake (Nats/Orioles, FLA (Marlins/Rays), MO (Cards/Royals), Bay Area (Giants/A's), PA (Pirates/Phils), Great Lakes (Tigers/Jays), Chicago (Cubs/W.Sox),, Rocky Mountain (Rockies/Mariners), Midwest (Twins/Brewers), Texas (Astros/Rangers), Boston (R.Sox/Braves),

Yeah, I know Seattle's not in the Rockies and sorry to Atlanta for moving the Braves back to Boston...no political statement intended...if someone wants to move the Red Sox to Atlanta...go for it. I'm down with Stratomatic being a safe haven from hyper partisan politics. I have my opinions, but will express them elsewhere.

twonewb

Re: 2020i franchise league

PostMon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Ill take the Cubs and Sox

sambruins

Re: 2020i franchise league

PostMon Apr 26, 2021 2:42 pm

I will take Boston if the league is going

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx