got an email for 2 free credits due to data breach

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

the ghost of roger maris

got an email for 2 free credits due to data breach

PostMon Mar 08, 2021 6:42 pm

got an email for 2 free credits due to data breach you may want to check your spam filters
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

MFL536

Re: got an email for 2 free credits due to data breach

PostMon Mar 08, 2021 7:17 pm

yes I received 1 also

fredpaii

PostMon Mar 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Me too. It's nice to feel appreciated.

Paul_Long71

PostMon Mar 08, 2021 8:47 pm

wonder how they decided who to send that too. I've received nothing....and didn't initially either. I did have my account breached and over $1000 charged to my account. Luckily BofA caught it and declined the charges. I did have to get a new card and go through all that but never did hear from Strat.

Zizka

PostMon Mar 08, 2021 9:10 pm

Got the notice, got the link, clicked in, followed directions. No credits applied. Well?

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 09, 2021 12:52 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:got an email for 2 free credits due to data breach you may want to check your spam filters

I assume this is only going to the customers who also received the email about the breach, which does not include me, or many others.

Oh well.

Not the end of the world, I was one of the lucky ones anyway, as I always pay through Pay Pal.

freeman

PostTue Mar 09, 2021 1:32 pm

The email I got said that their records showed I had purchased something within the time frame that they think the data breached occurred. So the offer was limited (I think) to those that were directly affected. I have read that some strat owners saying they were victimized before then, but Strat has not admitted that.

XHowser Jr.

PostTue Mar 09, 2021 1:48 pm

freeman wrote:The email I got said that their records showed I had purchased something within the time frame that they think the data breached occurred. So the offer was limited (I think) to those that were directly affected. I have read that some strat owners saying they were victimized before then, but Strat has not admitted that.

Yes I was breached in December. Didn't hear a word from Strat then and still haven't heard a word from them since. There are many others that I know of that were hacked in Dec as well.

freeman

PostTue Mar 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Lets just Im not confident about when then they say the data breach occurred. They need to take care of anyone who purchased anything from Strat at least from October, 2020 on.

Paul_Long71

PostTue Mar 09, 2021 5:34 pm

freeman wrote:The email I got said that their records showed I had purchased something within the time frame that they think the data breached occurred. So the offer was limited (I think) to those that were directly affected. I have read that some strat owners saying they were victimized before then, but Strat has not admitted that.

makes sense, but mine occurred in January and I rec'd no email then or now.
Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx