injuries

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

STEVENSTEFFANNI

injuries

PostTue Sep 22, 2020 11:26 pm

first seriers of a new season and I loose my catcher Santiago for 15 gms and my 3B Parrish for 10 gms....bull....!!!!!!!!...Hal can shove that injury chart where the sun dont shine...nice way to start out a new season..Im new at this and Im hating this already

toshiro

Re: injuries

PostThu Sep 24, 2020 9:36 am

Welcome to the Pain Game!

LACEYBURNETTE

PostFri Sep 25, 2020 9:26 pm

I recently had three starting position players on the DL twice. I made the playoffs after a hiatus and lost my No. 5 hitter for the duration of the series (which went 7 games) right away. I have now drafted a team of "0" injury players except at catcher, where I have a platoon. One of them went down the second night. I also have the career discs with which I have created a league. Gehrig went down the first game for 4 more games. How is that possible?

lexomatic

PostSat Oct 10, 2020 10:52 pm

LACEYBURNETTE wrote:I recently had three starting position players on the DL twice. I made the playoffs after a hiatus and lost my No. 5 hitter for the duration of the series (which went 7 games) right away. I have now drafted a team of "0" injury players except at catcher, where I have a platoon. One of them went down the second night. I also have the career discs with which I have created a league. Gehrig went down the first game for 4 more games. How is that possible?

I had 6 players injured once. and a 1 who played 90% of team games missed 40 games and was my best player. That team had 130 games lost despite being 1 or better at all positions except for catcher and a bench player. It is beyond frustrating

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx