Draft Sequence

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

steginman

Draft Sequence

PostThu Jul 02, 2020 10:41 am

Is it possible to randomly assign draft order or let the commish assign draft order in a 6 or 12 team league. In our first 6 man season, the draft seemed to be based on how we joined the league. Although that gave me the first pick, it doesn't seem fair that as commish i get first pick.

ScumbyJr

Re: Draft Sequence

PostThu Jul 02, 2020 8:00 pm

steginman wrote:Is it possible to randomly assign draft order or let the commish assign draft order in a 6 or 12 team league. In our first 6 man season, the draft seemed to be based on how we joined the league. Although that gave me the first pick, it doesn't seem fair that as commish i get first pick.

Are you talking about a Live Draft? You should post this the ATG forum. They are the biggest users of live drafts

steginman

PostSat Jul 04, 2020 9:23 am

Yes i am thanks

surfdoc37

PostSat Jul 04, 2020 10:06 am

SOM will often order your picks however you desire if you send them an email.

Kind of labor intensive on their end though.

mighty moose

PostSat Jul 04, 2020 8:52 pm

Draft order is supposed to be the reverse of the waiver order. So whoever got first pick in waivers (which is determined by a complex formula) will have last pick in the draft. Of course before the draft begins, the commish can always request that SOM modify the draft order if this was predetermined by a particular theme like the Barnstormers Finals.

Hope this helps. More commish controls may be coming soon for draft order.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx