LINEUP ISSUES

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

ROBERTVOZZA

LINEUP ISSUES

PostMon Dec 30, 2019 6:00 pm

I have brought this up in my last league. I am still having issues with the new linbeup setup. 1. I don't have time for this. I just want to play and not have to be botered with this stuff. 2. I HATE the new lineup format and . It has issues that have not been fixed to this day.
I am now in another league after my rant in the last one. I had a game set - All Vs RH Starters. 1 was Mikolas at 6R, the 2nd was E. Rod riguez at 1R and the rd was Berrios at E. All of my lineups should have been identical. And should have been under RHSP Alt 1. But My setting for Alt 1 has a glitch. It is listed as 9L - 1L. The same as RHSP Alt 2. So I leave it blank. Hoping that HAL will just use my default lineup vs the right side for 9R-E. But all 3 games had different lineups. My biggest issue was game 2 vs ERod. HAL put in my lineup vs LH SP's - giving ERod an obvious advantage and I lost that game. I also have the same problem vs LH SP's. Both LH settings in this League are set for Revcerse LH Pitching - basically 9R - 1R. So I am leaving LHSP Alt 1 Blank hoping HAL will use only my Defaulkt lineup vs the leftside. These are GLARING faults in the new system. Now I have to play this league under protest and piss off all my nice leaguemates for the 2nd time. I am not a troublemaker. And I have played this game since 2002 online through all of your Programming problems and stayed loyal all these years. But Ths is pretty much the last straw for me. I want refunds for BOTH of these flawed league. I dont want credits. I also have another league I purchased. And I want a REFUND for that one too. I have come to believe that Stratomatic has gotten way too cute with all the stupid changes. And these flaws should have been worked out well before you took people's money for these leagues. IMO in these cases CHANGE IS NOT GOOD!!! This used to be the best product of its kind out there. But all the changes since taking over from TSN - Which was FAR SUPERIOR in the Programming Dept. have not been good for me. But I have rolled with it begrudgingly for many years now. But thus one is causing me so much aggravation and tampoering with my control of my team to a degree that I no longer want to play. Games are based upon rules for everyone that are equal. The randomness of this glaring flaW IN OUR ABILITY TO SET AND HAVE HAL USE OUR LINEUPS is an unbearablke random error on the Games and Stratomatic's part that I am TOTALLY DISSATISFIED with the Product and for the first time EVER, I want my $ back and I no longer want to play this game due to a total incompetence on SOM's part. Sorry, But after18 years I am finally done with Stratomatic. I cannot possibly be the only player experiencing this problem. I urge EVERY PLAYER to check your lineuos and see if HAL is playing the hitters that you have set.

STEVE F

Re: LINEUP ISSUES

PostMon Dec 30, 2019 6:05 pm

I have had no issues with it. Sorry that you have, Robert.

ROBERTVOZZA

PostMon Dec 30, 2019 6:17 pm

This is the 2nd League it has happened in now. I cannot enjoy the game if I am denied control of my team.
:cry:

ROBERTVOZZA

PostMon Dec 30, 2019 7:15 pm

I need a customer service phone number for stratomatic. I cant get from from the Link that says CONTACT US on my Team Page.
I want to talk to a Customer Service Rep in person that can fix this problem for me ASAP. Please get me a customer service phine number here. I don;t want to have to type all the detais in an email. I want to talk to someone who I can give my team page to and show them the errors while we both look at the screen together. I still want a refund. For this league and the other one that was messed up earlier. And if the next 2 teams I have credits for do the same I want refunds - NOT CREDITS for them as well. Then after these last 2 seasons are plkayed out, I am done with Stratomatic forever. But I will not ruin those 2 leagues for my leaguemates. Although I will play those 2 leagues under protest. Tgese stupid and unnecessary changes and all te flaws and glitches that have come with them have totally destroyed my enjoyment of the game. I almois quit because oif the last league. This time I want refunds for all my active leagues and after the season is done, I am done as well. I played my first board game with the 1966 set. in the late 70's and 80's I used to drive from Connecticut to Glen Head Long Island the 1st day the Cards came out to buy the board game in person. Then when the Online Game commenced in 2002, I I started playing and stayed loyal through all the changes which I resented. But now I have dealt with the last insult. I no longer have faith in this company which once had the best product on the market. And as a loyal customer since 1967, I believe I am entitled to that opinion. :evil: Robert

ROBERTVOZZA

PostMon Dec 30, 2019 11:10 pm

AND...Nobody from Stratomatic has made even a minimal effort to contact me about this issue. That IMO is extremely poor Customer Service.

ROBERTVOZZA

PostTue Dec 31, 2019 10:43 pm

OK. I just joined a NEW Autodraft League. And I just checked the Alternate Lineup settings and it is doing the exact same thing in this league as well. So something is wring with MY FORMAT.Can someonbe from Technical support please help me with this problem. It has to be changed. And I am unable to do it. I tried several time and it will not ket me do it.

ROBERTVOZZA

PostTue Dec 31, 2019 10:44 pm

PLEASE HELP.

stratfanatic

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 6:18 am

ROBERTVOZZA wrote:PLEASE HELP.

strat doesn't read this forum so have you sent your emails to 365support@strat-o-matic.com?

STEVE F

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 12:36 pm

I'd give them a call (not today of course, since it's a holiday)
1-800-645-3455
1-516-671-6566 8:30 to 4 eastern time

Happy New Year!

oldmansmith2

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 1:47 pm

"I am now in another league after my rant in the last one. I had a game set - All Vs RH Starters. 1 was Mikolas at 6R, the 2nd was E. Rod riguez at 1R and the rd was Berrios at E. All of my lineups should have been identical. And should have been under RHSP Alt 1. But My setting for Alt 1 has a glitch. It is listed as 9L - 1L. The same as RHSP Alt 2. So I leave it blank. Hoping that HAL will just use my default lineup vs the right side for 9R-E. But all 3 games had different lineups.
My biggest issue was game 2 vs ERod. HAL put in my lineup vs LH SP's - giving ERod an obvious advantage and I lost that game."

Three things and apologies if I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying. First, games against Mikolas and Berrios would not be under RHSP Alt 1 because the alt lineups are for RH starters with reverse balance which neither of them are. Second, the RHSP Alt 1 being set at 9L-1L is not a glitch. You have the ability to adjust those settings so you can have a range at which each of the alt lineups will be used, for instance you might want RHSP Alt 1 set to righty starters who are 1L-3L and have RHSP Alt 2 set to 4L-9L. Third, ERod is a left handed starter so of course Hal used your lineup vs leftys.
Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx