Happy Holidays to All and waiting for Spring

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

the ghost of roger maris

Happy Holidays to All and waiting for Spring

PostWed Dec 25, 2019 11:11 am

Love to the strato community
many hours of joy (and some frustration) are found here

People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.

Rogers Hornsby

We are luckier than the Rajah...we can enjoy some old baseball clips while we wait for spring
https://twitter.com/flagstafffilms/media

my fAVORITE:
https://twitter.com/flagstafffilms/stat ... 17537?s=20
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

toronto50

Re: Happy Holidays to All and waiting for Spring

PostWed Dec 25, 2019 11:18 am

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

COUNTDOWN TO THE 2019. HOPING FOR SOME INTERESTING BLUE JAY(S) CARDS

chasenally

PostThu Dec 26, 2019 2:31 am

Merry Christmas to you and your Family. Good Heath to all as that is all that really matters isn't it. I hope all that are in my Keepers Leagues have both but take a total brain fart when they draft in 2020. :D

We are running on all cylinders right now so your worries should be light is my hope for you. This is a great community and for that I am thankful for. You people are special but you already know that. You should because you are old and have been around the block a time or two.

Please don't cut off Truck drivers as they carry up to 30 tines the weight your car or truck weighs.

Love you Guys, Gals and those that in the middle.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

klx22

PostThu Dec 26, 2019 6:49 am

chasenally wrote:Merry Christmas to you and your Family. Good Heath to all as that is all that really matters isn't it. I hope all that are in my Keepers Leagues have both but take a total brain fart when they draft in 2020. :D

We are running on all cylinders right now so your worries should be light is my hope for you. This is a great community and for that I am thankful for. You people are special but you already know that. You should because you are old and have been around the block a time or two.

Please don't cut off Truck drivers as they carry up to 30 tines the weight your car or truck weighs.

Love you Guys, Gals and those that in the middle.

Mike

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well along with the entire strat community!

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx