New Lineups

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

ROBERTVOZZA

New Lineups

PostTue Dec 17, 2019 2:58 am

I just joined a new Jeep's Crazy 8s League over the weekend and we started our opening set tonight. I dont understand the new lineup arrangement. So I just set my default lineups agaunst LHStarters and RH starters. But HAL didn't use either of the lineups I set. instead it changed the order of my lineups vs RH Starters and inserted hitters I would have never used angainst LHP on its own. As a result i lost 2 of the vs RHPitching and surprisingly lucked out and won the game vs the Leftside. But I am enraged that i had no control over the lineups that HAL used. And I am totally considering forfeiting the entire season if it happens again even one more time. I already want my money back in the form of a dcredit for the inconvenience already. I am very angry at Stratomatic after plying and supporting this Company for 18 years now. I absolutely have hated all the changes they have gone through since TSN had it. But i remained loyal and continued to play and support what I felt has been an inferior product ever since. I mostly play because of the great friendsips I have forged over the years. I ejoy the familiarity of playing with people I know and making new friends who share my love of the game. But the technical problems I have experienced through all the changes at SOM have become unbearable for me. Today it took me an hour just to purchase a team because te system would not let me pay with a credit card. It kept taking me to paypal.I tried over again. Then finally i went back to My team page and did it aagain. And it finally worked. This is not the first time. So I was already in a foul mood when I saw my scores and looked at all the lineups that HAL screwed up. Jeeps Crazy 8s Group is a bunch of guys I know and like. I dont want to wreck their league. But I refuse to play if I am unable to control my lineups. Is that understandable? my first game set has already been blown. I don't like the new lineup arrangement. As a result I was only using my default lineups and it couldn't even get that right.I hate change. This is the 1st time I had to use this new lineup function. i dont like it and dont want to play using it ever again. So this is the last time I will ever play stratomatic baseball again. This is a great community of people who has supported what was once a great product. It now leaves much to be desired IMO. I want a refund - Not a credit for Jeeps League. I'll stay on for their sake. But not for SOM's. I also want a refund for a team I bought earlier today. Not a credit. I hate the new system. After 18 years, I no longer enjoy playing your game. I will miss the great friends I have made here. But not the Stratomitic Game CO - Which has sunk to an alltime low since I first bought a board game in 1967 in glen Head NY in person at the age of 14. I have also played the online game since inception in 2002. And so it ends like most relationships - With a bad taste in my mouth. Sincerely, Robert Vozza. : :( :x

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx