Lap Top

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

DARRELLPICKELL

Lap Top

PostSat Nov 02, 2019 1:54 pm

I have been thinking about buy a lap top to play the windows game... baseball and basketball, etc.... is there a preferred lap top.... brand or such? Maybe one I should avoid? Or one that one of you have never had a problem with working with SOM games? Thanks for any help I can get on this subject.

NMILSTEIN

Re: Lap Top

PostSun Nov 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Any Windows laptop should work fine, even an older one. If you haven't played the computer game before, the graphics are very basic, nothing at all like a modern video game, so you don't need a special gaming computer. Here are the system requirements for the baseball game:

System Requirements: Requires Windows XP or higher (Note: older operating systems might work but will not officially be supported), 800 by 600 minimum screen resolution and an internet connection.

I haven't installed a game in quite awhile but there always seemed to be some sort of issue. You'll feel like your back in the 90's trying to to install the game but usually there is patch and if you can't figure it out yourself tech support will talk you through it.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx