Ramon Laureano no longer injured

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Numbskull

Ramon Laureano no longer injured

PostSun Sep 08, 2019 6:24 pm

He has 3 games back off the injury list and he is still showing as a 6 on the injury rating. Please fix this, as it happened for another player in my last league.

Stoney18

Re: Ramon Laureano no longer injured

PostSun Sep 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Not following. The injury rating will always be 6. Doesn't change once he's injured.

Palmtana

PostSun Sep 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Welcome to the boards Numbskull.

The number in the "Inj" column on lists of position players indicates each player's susceptibility to injury - specifically, the location of the injury chance roll on his card. It ranges from 0 (cannot be injured) to 6 (most susceptible).

Like Stoney said that number won't change.

0 - no injury chance
1 - injury chance on roll of 2 or 12
2 - injury chance on roll of 3 or 11
3 - injury chance on roll of 4 or 10
4 - injury chance on roll of 5 or 9
5 - injury chance on roll of 6 or 8
6 - injury chance on roll of 7

After the inury roll comes up for a player a 20 sided die is rolled to determine how many games he'll miss. A 12 or 13 was rolled for Laureano so he was sidelined for 3 games. You can read all about it here.

Numbskull

PostSun Sep 08, 2019 8:13 pm

Thanks for the replies. I must have expressed this wrong. He is no longer injured. The Oakland As reactivated him OFF the injury list, and he is playing again, several games now. He is not injured now.

Mumford

PostSun Sep 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Numbskull wrote:Thanks for the replies. I must have expressed this wrong. He is no longer injured. The Oakland As reactivated him OFF the injury list, and he is playing again, several games now. He is not injured now.

This belongs on the "Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily" forum.

ggyuppie

PostMon Sep 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Mumford wrote:
Numbskull wrote:Thanks for the replies. I must have expressed this wrong. He is no longer injured. The Oakland As reactivated him OFF the injury list, and he is playing again, several games now. He is not injured now.

This belongs on the "Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily" forum.

Hey Numbskull, for what it's worth, I've emailed Strat twice on this. I have him on my team in a daily league which hits the end of its regular season this Friday. I'm fighting for a playoff berth and have to start him despite the 6. It will suck if he goes down for the season/playoffs because they're being slow to change him back to a 1 injury rating.

Numbskull

PostMon Sep 09, 2019 2:35 pm

Thanks, ggyuppie. Same happened in my last league. It took about a week to change, and, luckily, the guy did not go down to injury.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx