I cant seem to order a Baseball team anymore

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

ROBERTVOZZA

I cant seem to order a Baseball team anymore

PostMon May 20, 2019 6:13 pm

WTF happened to the simplicity of ordering a baseball team at SOM? I have been a customer of the online game since 2002. And I have played the board game since the 1966 set came out. I used to hit Start a New Team and it would link me to a simple order form with all my info on it. Id fill it out and pay with a credit card. Now it tells me I am not logged in when I am logged in and takes me to the main stratomatic site for all sports - Which IMO is the ugliest and most unprofessional looking site i have ever seen online. And it is so complicated to complete an order. So I order the online baseball game and try to go to cart and it takes me someplace I have never been before. So I go back and try to do credit card and it takes me to Paypal - Which I have never used for anything in my life. I dont have it. I dont want it I dont ue it and I am not getting it.EVER!!! Then it wants me to sign in with some other site. Which I am not logged in on and don''t know my password. I am enraged by this time and am totally willing to stop being a customer of this stupid inept company I have been purchasing from my whole life - All because you have made everything so complicated that used to be so FUCKING SIMPLE!!!!!!!! WTF happened? Either give me a very simple way to purchase a fucking team or lose a great customer forever.I am beginning to HATE this company.
:evil:

ROBERTVOZZA

Re: I cant seem to order a Baseball team anymore

PostMon May 20, 2019 6:19 pm

BTW, if you cant tell, I am fit to be tied right now. I am old(65) intelligent and educated. But I am not digital savvy or online order form tolerant. somebody please contact me from the company and sell me a team that I can pay for with my debit card ASAP or lose me as a customer forever!!!

ROBERTVOZZA

PostTue May 21, 2019 11:23 am

Finally solved. It took 2 hrs. But I got it. Sorry about the rants. :o

MFL536

PostTue May 21, 2019 12:59 pm

at our age we have earned the right to rant (64)

ROBERTVOZZA

PostFri May 24, 2019 5:29 pm

MY Dad, who was born in 1921 and died of cancer in 1993 survived the Depression and WW2 and saw some pretty big steps in technology. Myself and my generation dealt with the draft, the Vietnam War and lack of jobs in the 70's, the advent of TV in the 50's, then going from Leave it to Beaver and Dennis the Menace to watching napalmed children with their skin hanging off and people getting their heads blown off graphically on the 6 oclock news. Presidents and prominent heads of State being assassinated, race riots in our streets Rampant drug use and free sex and love in the 60's and everyone getting their Rights protected in the 70's(Which was a good thing.) Then the recession following the War, which saw our soldiers looked down upon and spat upon instead of as heroes when they returned from Vietnam. Through that recession of lack of jobs and high gas prices to stopping a war and the impeachment of a President. By the time I graduated College in 1980 with a degree in Film I thought I was prepared for and could handle anything. But Nothing ever prepared me for the lightning quick advances in digital and computer technology that ensued in the 80's and 90's. Followed by so many advances in Telecommunications. During these times I married and divorced twice and had 3 children and never took the time to learn the basics or ever to catch up with how fast it evolved. So it is so strange and frustrating for me to be 12 yr Catholic educated and have a BA in Film with practically a double Major and feel like ea total idiot at my age because I can't seem to fill out a form online without having problems. It is absolutely enraging. Baby Boomers, which are the most educated group in US history, have become the most frustrated generation for all we have had to endure as far as change. Maybe politics were always corrupt. But at least they covered themselves better and were so much more discreet when I was younger. We have become so divided as a Nation and we must try to digest so many lies from both sides in this era of fake news, I sometimes dont know which way is up. Its so frustrating to have everything I have learned be overturned and all my values challenged on a daily basis. Sometimes this little game I have been playing online since 2002 is the only escape I have from the insane reality I am surrounded by. So to go an entire day without being able to purchase a team caused me to lose my cool completely. I am way too old for this. :oops: :shock: But something is definitely not right in America these days.

]

gsnsn2

PostSun May 26, 2019 1:23 pm

ROBERTVOZZA wrote:Finally solved. It took 2 hrs. But I got it. Sorry about the rants. :o

dont worry, it happened to me about 3 weeks ago, i finally sent an email and was able to get a team in about 6hours, but i couldnt get stats or order a team for about 36hours.....i was ready to quit also...but now everything is normal, but am not sure anymore what i will get when i sign in......

ROBERTVOZZA

PostMon May 27, 2019 12:30 am

I think its bad business on their part for sales. It should be very simple and user friendly. If sales is the goal of any company - and it should be. Then it should be made as painless as possible. No?

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx