Please expand the auto draft to 26 players

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

ScumbyJr

Please expand the auto draft to 26 players

PostWed Mar 06, 2019 4:50 pm

We really need to be able to drop a player for waiver purposes. Don't see how anyone can be against this.

Palmtana

Re: Please expand the auto draft to 26 players

PostWed Mar 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Palmtana wrote:I brought this issue (requiring 11 SP's) up to SOM and they replied:

We have seen and appreciate the feedback on this. We do understand how this can take away flexibility during the waiver process. We have investigated other improvements in the draft process that would allow users to get this flexibility back; specifically the ability to draft between the set's minimum and maximum number of players as opposed to the set 25 man draft. If this feature is implemented we hope it would eliminate any concerns about the waiver flexibility.

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Palmtana wrote:
Palmtana wrote:I brought this issue (requiring 11 SP's) up to SOM and they replied:

We have seen and appreciate the feedback on this. We do understand how this can take away flexibility during the waiver process. We have investigated other improvements in the draft process that would allow users to get this flexibility back; specifically the ability to draft between the set's minimum and maximum number of players as opposed to the set 25 man draft. If this feature is implemented we hope it would eliminate any concerns about the waiver flexibility.

Bob, if you can, would you inquire with the powers that be and see if it's possible to set up leagues like last year with the 10 pitcher minimum? I have a few keeper leagues that would prefer this option.

I'll ask support myself too.

Palmtana

PostWed Mar 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Will do. Hopefully they can implement "improvements in the draft process" sooner than later so what you are requesting won't be necessary.

Mumford

PostMon Mar 18, 2019 11:30 pm

Thanks SOM

Radagast Brown

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 6:27 pm

Thanks SOM! I don't see how more or more realism could ever be a bad thing. Unless you are just an old cranky guy who doesn't like any change.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx