change the stadium

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

mickrog

change the stadium

PostTue Dec 04, 2018 9:46 pm

can strat enable a team to change their stadium after the auto draft for example i build my team around strong pitchers and defense in pitchers park get last pick get five my original picks so i now need to change my team and i can't change my park

ScumbyJr

Re: change the stadium

PostTue Dec 04, 2018 10:04 pm

mickrog wrote:can strat enable a team to change their stadium after the auto draft for example i build my team around strong pitchers and defense in pitchers park get last pick get five my original picks so i now need to change my team and i can't change my park

No. You can't change your stadium post auto draft. You need to use the waiver period to make player changes

bbetz25

PostSat Dec 15, 2018 6:57 pm

If you (live draft) your team, first you draft your team then you choose you stadium. Don't know why but live drafts are hard to fill. I personally think they are a lot of fun.

The Godfather

PostSat Dec 15, 2018 8:51 pm

ScumbyJr wrote:
mickrog wrote:can strat enable a team to change their stadium after the auto draft for example i build my team around strong pitchers and defense in pitchers park get last pick get five my original picks so i now need to change my team and i can't change my park

No. You can't change your stadium post auto draft. You need to use the waiver period to make player changes

I've never understood why you're allowed to select your stadium after a live draft (where you have much more roster control going pick-by-pick) but not after an auto-draft (which is partially based on luck and/or however SOM determines equally ranked picks). I think it would be great to give the option of stadium selection after the auto-draft is run.

chasenally

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 2:19 am

I agree with the stadium change. You draft your team and get nothing that matches your Stadium. You go for power and get none. You go for pitching and get none. Pack it in you are done unless you get a division that has 3 other teams that match the stadium for YOUR team. This rule should be added. Nothing like having a murder's row in Petco with a bunch of beachball throwing pitchers. Yep no speed, pitching or defense in a park that takes your bat away from you. That's money well spent isn't it.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

je8675309

PostFri Dec 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Then your division foes might make a counter move. Won't be as fun.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx