2017 24-team league

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

BackyardBaseball

2017 24-team league

PostMon Jun 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Forming a new 24-team league with the 2017 unleashed set. 70 million cap so there will still be some free agents available after the draft. All are welcome!

ROBERTVOZZA

Re: 2017 24-team league

PostSat Jun 09, 2018 6:53 pm

I have a credit and am still waiting for others to start filling this league. I don't like the 80M 24 team leagues or ones with NO DH. 70M with DH is perfect format. You can count me in if you can get some others to sign up.

ROBERTVOZZA

Re: 2017 24-team league

PostSat Jun 09, 2018 7:06 pm

A good way to get players is to invite people from the other leagues you have been in so far this year in League mail. I have a group of guys i have been playing with for over 15 years to draw from. If you have trouble getting people, I might set up a Private Password Protected League with the same format and send you the password after we get it half filled. The Private Password Protected Leagues are to keep out a few "Undesireable" players that some players have issues with. This kind of keeps leagues filled with players that already know each other and get along over a long period of time. If you have ever been in a league with one of these players, you'll understand why the password protected leagues exist. I am sorry that this occurs occasionally, but it does. By "Undesireable", I mean players who cheat, might have more than 1 team in a league or collude with friends, or players who cannot get along with the other players in the league and start trouble - Making it miserable for other players to enjoy the experience. It's tough enough when that occurs in a 12 team league. But it's a nightmare in a 24 team league.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx