Higher tier league

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

KEVINEHLE

Re: Higher tier league

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 10:36 am

Kev, this is the main reason I backed way off strat on line...for last 9 years I have been in a head to head stat league in Tulsa...we had 18 managers a couple Years ago. We played every Monday night 4-6 games and played a 120 game schedule. The drafts were the best part. They were great. Our commish gave it up last year after 25 years. Several left league with him...I was one of them...no one was mad or anything just kind of tired of giving up every single Monday night. I think they started back up a couple weeks ago and there are 13 managers left...I may go back next season...we'll see how bored I am with Total retirement instead of partial...lol[/quote]

Larry, that is awesome you were able to do that. However, all good things must come to an end I guess. I have a nephew in college and 2 sons who know the game that I get to play table top from when we get a chance. I love the look on civilians (non-SOM people) faces when they watch us play. The charts/cards, etc. are so intimidating to them, they just walk away in fright. I like that! :D

KEVINEHLE

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 am

Higher tier league created

Password: Amigos

200 mil cap....dh

EAST AND CENTRAL ARE LOADED! (figuratively and probably literally)

West teams are free to load

Jeepdriver

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 11:18 am

Mbertolli and Ringo last two

KEVINEHLE

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am

Ugh!! Just realized I have the Astros and Yankees in my division. What do I get for 3rd place in the division....if I can at least beat out the Brewers?

Pelzer

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 1:05 pm

And we are full...one of the fastest drafts and team entries I have ever seen...good job folks...now, watch out for those Twins
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx