Thank you, Aaron Judge

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

DGF102052

Thank you, Aaron Judge

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Lets me rile up some Yankee fans.

Aaron Judge who never hit more then 20 homers in a season while in the minor leagues, comes to the majors and hits 52,

Last spring the Yankees gave him number 99. Most major league teams give high number uniforms to minor leaguers during spring training who are not expected to make the major league team. But he made the team and hit 52 HRs.

There were those rumors that he used non-steroid PEDs before last season which helped him with those HRs. MLB loves the HR. They believe it helps with fan appeal. ($$$$$). So whatever investigation MLB did (wink wink) it didn't come with anything.

My prediction for the coming season (based on my belief that many other players started using non-steroid PEDs since last season) is that there will be more HRs hit this year then last year. Yeah yeah I know the ball is wound tighter (juiced) but I believe the high HR totals are a result of more then the juiced ball.

Thank you....Aaron Judge.

I like to know what you think !

STEVE F

Re: Thank you, Aaron Judge

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

I'd like to go back to 1968, so our views could not be more opposite.

DGF102052

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 3:55 pm

I guess the sarcasm didn't come out as I had hoped it would.

I meant to bury Caesar not to praise him. The "thank you" was suppose to be sarcastic. I need to take a writing class :)

STEVE F

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Probably my fault. I tend to jump to the assumption that everybody wants homeruns. Sorry.

Radagast Brown

PostWed Mar 14, 2018 11:05 pm

I am kind of in the middle because while the HR hitters are never my favorite players, I am not as crazy about pitching and 1968 style baseball like Steve F prefers.... I prefer the baseball of 1970s and 1980s, or even recent baseball maybe, just prior to A. Judge...

But I am taking this post as a warning to maybe watch out for Aaron Judge to maybe have a bit of a sophomore slump.... What do you guys think?

Damn, I can't believe the Yankees have G. Stanton now too, that is just unfair. Damn Yankees!

Radagast Brown

PostWed Mar 14, 2018 11:07 pm

There were those rumors that he used non-steroid PEDs before last season which helped him with those HRs. MLB loves the HR. They believe it helps with fan appeal. ($$$$$). So whatever investigation MLB did (wink wink) it didn't come with anything.

Were these supposedly illegal PEDs, or something natural? Is there any chance Aaron Judge could get suspended?

Jack377

PostThu Mar 15, 2018 10:23 am

There are actually no rumors about this topic and Aaron Judge. Not sure what this post is even about.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx