New Member looking for Live Draft leagues

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Nyquilizer

New Member looking for Live Draft leagues

PostFri Dec 01, 2017 12:24 am

Greetings to all you seasoned SOM 365 gamers out here. Just wanted to say "Hey" and let it be known that this "neophyte" new comer is getting up to speed very fast here at 365. Nothing like some good old lumps and bruises and trial and error(S) to get yourself educated in a hurry!! That being said, I am enjoying 365 and finding it making my baseball-LESS winter much more fun so far. I have to say that I am more interested in individual seasons/decades, and most interested in baseball from 1966---1988 in Particular. I love all historical baseball, up to and including last year(2017). I am less interested in turn of the century, deadball era baseball etc etc, including the less known(in general) Negro leagues(although that could change--never say never as they say).So to me, any ATG league would have to be PostWWII league. A keeper league and a live draft is the most intriguing options to me that I have seen.
In any case---just wanted to say "Hey" and wanted to let it be known that a potential GM is out here. I see a lot of leagues with no one signing up, and some that have been "UP" it appears for a very long time. I did not know if this was the right place to post this "reverse" style "Ad" if you will, so please forgive if i placed my very first "post" in the wrong spot, or in the wrong manner. All the Best!!----Your friendly neighborhood Nyquilizer!

Jerlins

Re: New Member looking for Live Draft leagues

PostSat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Now and then someone initiates a new keeper league, but it seems most every year a few leagues look for replacement owners in their keeper leagues so keep an eye out. Welcome to SOM.

Jerry

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx