Customer Service

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

bontomn

Re: Customer Service

PostWed Sep 29, 2021 5:07 pm

I agree. Strat's customer service is non-existent. I phoned them this morning to purchase new credits(their software doesn't permit me to do this online), and was put on hold for an hour, then disconnected. When I phoned them again. I got no answer. I can't understand how they can remain in business.

chris.sied@yahoo.com

PostWed Sep 29, 2021 5:25 pm

I have always gotten excellent customer service by email. I have never tried the phone but they usually respond within an hour or two during the day

Palmtana

PostWed Sep 29, 2021 11:36 pm

bontomn wrote:I agree. Strat's customer service is non-existent. I phoned them this morning to purchase new credits(their software doesn't permit me to do this online), and was put on hold for an hour, then disconnected. When I phoned them again. I got no answer. I can't understand how they can remain in business.

My experience is in line with Chris'. What interface are you using that doesn't allow you to purchase credits online?

Also, how did you come across this thread from six plus years ago? Is the Search feature working these days?

Mark.Jones

PostFri Oct 22, 2021 3:09 am

Same here, they've been extraordinary. I have discovered they've reacted to a few issues consistently inside 12 hours... Besides on ends of the week, assuming that is the issue,TelltheBell you can anticipate a reply by Monday morning.

Radagast Brown

PostTue Nov 02, 2021 2:19 pm

The original post on this thread is almost 7 years old.

Their customer service still isn't great, but these complaints are the better part of a decade old.

I still love this game.

James87

PostThu Nov 11, 2021 3:02 am

they've been great. Ive found they've responded to several issues always within 24 hours... Except on weekends,MyCardStatement if that's the issue, then you can expect an answer by wednesday morning.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx