Change is coming...

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

l.strether

Re: Change is coming...

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 7:29 pm

You can lie if you want; I'm not impressed. First you said it was a typo. Then, when I debunked that lie, you claimed you typed it out of memory, which would make your "typo" claim a lie. I'm good with either dishonesty. My 16-year old son can admit when he's wrong; you obviously can't.

My 2014 style was fine. You, however, are returning to your provocative style of 2014. Firstly, you correct me when it's clear I'm right, then you (twice) make a childish variation of my name. Valen quoted my post previously addressed to him. That means he was addressing me. You either can't see that, which means you don't read well, or you're lying. Again, I'm good with either.

Yes, although you try to make posts about me when they're not, most posts are about the topic at hand. Valen's post, however, was addressing me. Apparently, you're the only one who can't see that

P.s. If you want to continue this, I suggest we move it to PM's. We've taken up too much of the Forum with it.

Badjam

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 7:45 pm

Wow. I picture your name in my mind and type it wrong. Typo? I think so. Maybe there is a different way of describing me typing your name wrong perhaps, just not something I thought you would dwell on. Never thought you would act so insecure and defensive about your name being typed on this forum.

I already said how I interpreted Valens post. You think it is about you and I think it is about the topic. I could be wrong, I don't know. Me offering my viewpoints on a topic should not be subjected to being approved and verified by you or anyone else on this forum. I would like Valen to speak of his intentions instead of letting you be the authority on the matter.

l.strether

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 7:54 pm

The only one who's being insecure and defensive is you. I merely pointed out your making a childish variation of my name was impolite and immature. I certainly didn't express upset about it. Instead of owning up to it like an adult, you have just kept making contradictory excuses because you're not secure enough to admit you were wrong. First you said it was a typo, then you contradicted that by saying it was bad memory, then you contradicted that by saying it was a typo again. You can't even lie well. Your contradictions proves one of those statements was a lie. The "c" being nowhere near the "t" and the "h" certainly doesn't help.

You keep saying how you misinterpret Valen's post, and you did. However, you never address the plain fact he quoted my post addressed to him then addressed the content of that post. So, there was no call for you to correct me unless you read the posts poorly or were trying to start conflict. As I said before, I'm good with either.

Badjam

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:09 pm

You have the argumentative style and insecurities of a fifteen year old girl. You seem very limited in being able to accept that if I don't picture your name correctly, I can't type it correctly. Instead, I'm lying? Fifteen year old logic at its best.

I will stand by my view of Valen stating that in a nutshell, posting suggestions is somewhat futile but don't give up. Your examples of successes from five years ago shows the same glimmer of hope that Valen agrees with.
Last edited by Badjam on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROBERTLATORRE

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:12 pm

STEVE F wrote:Happiness is having Strether blocked!

I still can't get that foe function to work for me. Tried different browsers, clearing cache, everything! Still see the troll droppings.

Oh well.

l.strether

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Badjam wrote:You have the argumentative style and insecurities of a fifteen year old girl.

Only someone with the argumentative style and insecurities of a 15-year old girl would say what you just did. I supported all my arguments with sound reasoning and evidence. You can't counter the fact I cornered you into a lie about making childish names about my name, so you attack me...just like a 15-year old girl... ;)

You can stand by that agreement with Valen all you want; it wasn't the issue of dispute. You still were wrong to correct me for reading Valen's post and rude comment as addressed to me.
Last edited by l.strether on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Badjam

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Good thing Steve F spelled it correctly.

STEVE F

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

ROBERTLATORRE wrote:
STEVE F wrote:Happiness is having Strether blocked!

I still can't get that foe function to work for me. Tried different browsers, clearing cache, everything! Still see the troll droppings.

Oh well.

I couldn't get it to work for me either. I sent a message to "contact us" and they did it for me.

Badjam

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Ah... the old " I know you are but what am I" defense. OK, you got me.

l.strether

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:21 pm

No, the old "how lame you hypocritically--and erroneously--accuse others of doing what you just did" argument. I'm sure you've heard it often.
Last edited by l.strether on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx